Monday, February 9, 2009

Focolare, personal impressions

Hi!

Thank you for coming to my weblog. I have been a member of the international Focolare movement for many years. Now I have been outside the movement for over 10 years. But it seems that the years inside this group are still influencing my life. I like to write about these personal impressions, but I also like to publish some of the personal impressions of other people, from all over the world.

Everyday more and more people leave the Focolare movement. This is for several reasons, most of them personal. If you come across this website while you are also facing the consequences of a long period of you life inside this movement, please mail me or write on this weblog.

With warm greetings,

ex-focolare

No comments:

Post a Comment